The problem with most of the available ClassiPress Child Theme are the fixed colors that you get. You buy it, you install it and that’s it. If you like to change some minor things like Background or even the Logo, you need to go into the files. As i’m watching the market i found out that most of the people like to change some colors or at least the background. Others would like more basic styles to choose from, just like in the parent theme.
You waited enough! I would like to introduce you my newest work: MultiPort 3.0 – A Multicolor, Full Responsive and easy to control ClassiPress Child Theme. This Child Theme puts your work first, keeping the design elements to a minimum while still maintaining a definitive modern style selection. You can choose between 5 different Styles, all made to be responsive on mobile devices. MultiPort is ready to use all available language translation packs and testet with all available plugins that are recommended by AppThemes.
- Responsive for all kind of mobile devices like mobile phones or tablets
- Easy change Background to a selectable color or texture
- Bigger Slider for featured ads
- “Featured” Ribbon in ad listings
- Highlighted Background listing when ad is featured
- Featured ads show on top of categories & search result
- Bigger Google Map under ad description
- “New” sign when ad is less then 1 day online
- Support for “Price is negotiable” sign when customer agrees
- Choose between 5 ready to use Color Styles (Red, Blue, Aqua, Teal and Green)
- Better tab positions including further tab “Categories”
- No Price Tag when ad author sets “0″ (Zero)
- URLs and emails in posts are clickable
- Send ad description to a friend via email
- Support multiple languages
- WordPress Multisite compatible
- Admin can see the IP from ad author under the ad description
- “Sold” Ribbon in listing and “Sold” stamp in single ad
- This child theme is READY for ClassiPress 3.3.3
How about a live demo of MultiPort? Here we go in the red version:
Sounds good? I agree! But let me give you a short screencast how long it will take you to change the Style and the background. In this example i will use a small texture that is only 138 X 138 px big. It will be repeated over the entire background. This method saves you a good bunch of server bandwidth and loads the site much faster. You can find plenty of textures for free here: http://www.grsites.com/archive/textures/ This is the sample texture that get’s used in the video:
So here we go. We change the Style from Red to blue and set the above texture as a entire background. Don’t worry, the film is short!
MultiPort is now available at the AppThemes Marketplace.:
Future updates and support is included.
I hope you enjoy this child theme and wishing you the very best luck with your project.